Use the link below to access and download a copy of the 2010 Alumni/ae
Please note that this valuable tool is for your personal use
only and should not be distributed to non-alumni/ae of LTSG. Access to the
directory is password restricted, this password was distributed to alumni in a
recent mailing. If you did not receive this mailing or would like to receive a
printed copy of the directory please call 1-800-MLUTHER, ext. 3011.
Corrections and updates to the directory should be sent to email@example.com .
All graduates are members of the Alumni Association of the Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg. The purpose of the Alumni Association shall be to promote a closer relationship of former students with each other and with the Seminary, to provide channels through which pertinent information about the Seminary may be shared, to share in the enlisting of qualified students, to encourage support of the Seminary and to give suggestions and counsel on matters of concern.
Current officers of the Alumni Council
Each class has a respresentative who serves as liaison between the Seminary and classmates. Find your representative.
Explore opportunities to keep your connection with Gettysburg Seminary meaningful.
- Stay connected with classmates or other alums in your area.
- Attend continuing education and other events both on and off campus.
- Visit Gettysburg and bring guests to introduce them to your alma mater.
- Reach out to others who may be in discernment with encouragement.
- Give financial support to Gettysburg Seminary and theological education