Welcome to Gettysburg Seminary! We are so glad that God has called you to be a part of this community, and we can't wait to get to know you. Here you'll find some important things you'll want to know and do before arriving here on campus. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to start getting in touch with Staff and Faculty who can help as you settle in to seminary life. And again, welcome!
- Learn about Financial Aid
- Register for classes
- Apply for Seminary Housing
- If you are taking Summer Greek, learn more and fill out the response form
- Apply for an LTSG e-mail account (required for all students taking six credits or more)
- Contact Grainne Davies to obtain a campus mailbox
- Register for a parking pass
- Order your textbooks by e-mailing Sherry Rippman with your classes (course name and number). She will pull the required books for you and charge them to your account. When you arrive on campus, you can stop into the bookstore, or you can have them mailed to you. Couldn't be easier!
- Sign the Authorization for Release form if you have not done so already
- Learn about Seminarian Health Insurance
- If you have questions about charges for tuition, fees, or other items, email email@example.com in the Financial Services Office
- Plan to attend Presession
- Submit your Entering Student Questionnaire
- Start reading the Redactor