|Tweets by @LTSG_IT|
The LTSG IT Department is responsible for management and oversight of the following campus systems.
- Seminary owned computers, computer labs, printers, and other hardware.
- Services such as email and learning management systems
- Network infrastructure (wired and wireless)
- Campus phone system
- Cable TV system
- Audio visual equipment and service requests
To report problems with any of these systems email ITHelp@LTSG.edu or call 717-338-3037.
- ITEMS Request Form (Media Services and A/V)
- Email @ LTSG
- Moodlerooms Learning Management System
- Cable TV Service
- IT FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Internet Safety Reminders
- IT Overview for Students
- Campus Computer Labs
- Classroom Technology
- Contact IT
Policies and Compliance
- Information Technology Policies
- HEOA 2008 P2P Compliance Policy
- Legal alternatives to illegal file sharing
- Summary of the penalties for violation of Federal copyright laws--Violations of copyright law can lead to criminal charges and civil penalties. Under current copyright law, criminal cases of copyright violation carry a penalty of up to five (5) years in prison and a $250,000 fine. Civil penalties for copyright infringement include a minimum fine of $750 for each work. Please note that while criminal prosecution for illegal downloading are rare, civil law suits are quite common.
- Letter to the LTSG Community on Copyright and P2P file sharing
- Creative Commons