Welcome! We're delighted God has called you to be part of the Gettysburg Seminary community. We look forward to getting to know you, and we've collected Frequently Asked Questions about navigating seminary life to address many of your concerns.
- Find out about Financial Aid
- Register for classes (schedules and forms)
- Summer Greek Response Form PDF
- Summer Greek Letter Word
- Apply for LTSG e-mail account
(required for all students taking at least 6 credits)
- Contact Grainne Davies to obtain a campus mailbox, gdavies@Ltsg.edu
- Register for a Parking pass Request Parking Pass
- Order your BOOKS for classes by emailing Bookstore Manager Sherry Rippman with your classes (course # and name). She'll pull your books for you and bill them to your account. When you come to campus, you can stop in the bookstore and pick them up - or she'll mail them to you. What could be easier!
- Find the academic records release form.
- Questions about charges for tuition, fees, and other items by emailing Amy Sweitzer, asweitzer@Ltsg.edu in the Financial Services office.
- Schedule for PRESESSION on August 30 (required for all new students) - Presession will begin at 8:00 (breakfast available at 8:00 in the Coffee shop). Lunch will be provided at 12:00, followed by the afternoon session. A community gathering of all students begins at 3:15 in the Chapel. There will be a Eucharist service at 5:00 followed by a Community meal in the Refectory at 6:00. Presession schedule PDF
- Submit your Entering Student Questionnaire - will be emailed during the first week of class https://qwizard.ats.edu/default.aspx?bid=4038e693-463e-427f-b42c-83a29df2d65e
Questions or Concerns?
Email Rev. Dr. Marty Stevens